| The Jewish Eldercare Centre is a long-term care facility that provides comprehensive and compassionate care to the members of the community living with a loss of their physical or cognitive autonomy.
Our mission is to provide the highest possible quality of care and quality of life in a safe and secure homelike environment and according to Jewish tradition and principles.
In order to achieve our mission, we are guided by the following values:
- To treat everyone with respect and dignity while promoting their maximum level of autonomy;
- To promote a personalized interdisciplinary approach addressing the physical, psychological, social and spiritual needs of our residents;
- To involve the residents and their families in all aspects of their care and required services;
- To foster partnerships between our residents, families, volunteers, staff and physicians;
- To ensure a safe and secure homelike environment;
- To provide a safe and secure working environment that encourages continuous learning, research, innovation, personal development and recognition.